⚡⚡Learn HTML code!⚡⚡
Here is how you use italics, bold, and make a hyper link.
This is italics:
<i>italicized word</b> You get
an italicized word.
The hyper link gets a little tricky.
<a href="url">link word</a> The url is the big ugly letters/numbers at the top of a page. Here is an example: http://thevoiceofroyce.blogspot.com/
Be sure to quote the url and be sure to type href=. If you mess up one little bit on a link, it will become a dead link.
Here are some HTML codes.
• ♔ = ♔
• ♥ = ♥
• ◱ = ♖
• ♛ = ♚
• ⚔ = ⚔
• ⚓ = ⚓
• ⛽ = ⛽
• ✃ = ✃
• ⚚ = ⚚
• ⚜ = ⚜
• ✏ = ✏
• ⚡ = ⚡
• ⚠ = ⚠
There are way more, but I cannot list every one. Just try a random thing. Make sure it starts with &# and make sure it
ends with ;. You will get any random thing (I do not know how that trash can is colored red). Click here for some more HTML codes on Mrs. Yollis blog.
P.S. I have a page with every single HTML code, so that is where I got the four lightning bolts and some of the codes in the list.
Post a Comment
Steps for a quality comment:
1. Write your comment in the box above. Make sure your comment stays on the topic of the post I have written.
2. Click, "select profile." If you have a google account, simply click "google account." If you have a blog, click "name/url." Type your name in the first box, and paste your url in the second box. If you have nether, click "anonymous."
3. After you have done all that, look at your comment. Change your words to higher level vocabulary. Add some relevant questions for me to answer. Make a connection with the post.
4. Press preview, and type your spam word. Proofread your comment to see if there are any errors.
5. If there are no errors, publish your comment.
Remember, my mom will read all of your comments before they are published.